Osteoporosis is a very common health problem, and its incidence has exceeded heart disease and stroke. However, due to the concealment of the symptoms of osteoporosis, it is easy to be ignored. It is too late to treat the osteoporosis and even cause fractures.
In order to support innovative scientific research in the field of osteoporosis diagnosis and promote the development and progress of young and middle-aged doctors, starting from 2019, it is co-sponsored by the Chinese Medical Association's Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Diseases Branch and Bethune Public Welfare Foundation. With the support of the Group's Ouyi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., the “Excellent Talent Training Program for Young and Young Doctors of Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Diseases and the Bethune • Stone Osteoporosis Research Fund” were established to donate innovative clinical research on osteoporosis Or basic research.
Notice of recruitment of project research topics for 2020 is hereby released. Applicants must read it carefully, fill in and submit application materials as required within the prescribed application time.
I. Application time
Project application acceptance will begin on January 1, 2020 and will end on March 30.
The disease areas funded by the project are osteoporosis-related departments such as endocrinology, osteoporosis, orthopedics, rheumatology, geriatrics, etc. The research content is innovative clinical research or basic research on osteoporosis, which is operable and beneficial. To the patient.
3. Applicant conditions
(1) Young and middle-aged physicians under the age of 40;
(2) Units with clinical research qualifications, titles of deputy chief physician and below, resident doctors and above (excluding graduate students);
(3) osteoporosis-related departments such as endocrinology department, osteoporosis department, orthopedics department, rheumatology department, geriatrics department;
(4) The research content is innovative clinical research or basic research of osteoporosis, which is operable and beneficial to patients.
Application Evaluation Criteria
(1) The expert appraisal committee will determine the range of funds that can be funded according to the evaluation criteria, and provide funding according to the actual budget of the project;
(2) The submitted project must have novel academic ideas, sufficient theoretical basis, clear research goals, specific research content, reasonable and feasible research methods, new research results, and important progress can be made in the near future. Applicants and members of the research team have the research capabilities to implement the project, have a solid working foundation, reliable time guarantee, basic research conditions, and reasonable budgets.
(3) The subject to be declared shall also have the following characteristics: scientific, innovative, practical and feasible.
V. Funding Standards
The project is 18 months in length, with review activities lasting 2 months and research carried out for 16 months. In 2020, 25 innovative clinical or basic research projects for osteoporosis are planned to be funded.
11 clinical researches, each funded 50,000 yuan;
8 basic researches, each funding 30,000 yuan;
6 basic researches, each funded 20,000 yuan.
The applicant is on the official website of the Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Diseases Branch Website (http://www.csobmr.org.cn/) or the official website of the Bethune Public Welfare Foundation (http: // www. bqejjh.org.cn/) Download and complete the application form by yourself. Applicants must send the project application form to the Secretariat of the Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Branch Secretariat gcflight @ 126. com, Wei Zhanying email@example.com, and indicate "osteoporosis scientific research fund project", the contact person of the Secretariat: Teacher Gao 13817342712, Teacher Wei 18930170546, the final interpretation right of the project belongs to the Chinese Medical Association osteoporosis and bone mineral salt Secretariat of the Disease Division. After the project application period ends, applications will no longer be accepted.
For specific collection time, please pay attention to the official website of the Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Branch and the official website of the Bethune Charity Foundation.
1. Preliminary examination. The Chinese Medical Association's Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Branch is responsible for the preliminary review of the subject. Those who have one of the following conditions will be screened out:
(1) The applicant does not have the qualifications required by the application methods;
(2) The application procedures are incomplete and the application form does not meet the requirements;
(3) Does not meet the scope of scientific research funding;
(4) Obviously lacks an argumentation basis, or the research method and technical line are obviously unclear and cannot be reviewed;
(5) Does not have the research capabilities to implement the project, or lacks basic research conditions;
(6) Excessive application funding, scientific research fund cannot support;
(7) The applicant does not implement the relevant provisions of the Science Fund-funded project management on the projects that have been funded, and does not make corrections as required; does not carry out research work seriously, has not obtained research results, or has not written a paper.
(8) Applicants must participate at the same time
2. Review. In the form of random blind evaluation, three review experts scored a blind evaluation of a solution and averaged the scores. Finally, the top 25 subjects are selected.
Remarks: two rounds of review, preliminary review and review (only shortlisted in 35 subjects)
3. Sign opinions. The amount of funding needs to be given when the applicant fills in the report. The approved projects will be evaluated and funded according to three different levels of funding. The review expert will sign the project proposal and recommend the amount of funding in the application.
4. Summary report. After the review, the review committee should analyze and summarize the application status and quality of the project for the current year, make comments on the project review for the next year, and submit a written report.
(1) The Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Disease Division will review the application materials and organize relevant experts to review. The assessment methods are based on the double-blind principle, and the same court review does not evaluate the same court's application materials.
(2) The review expert committee will scientifically review all applications, adhering to the principles of "fairness, impartiality, and openness" and selecting the best candidates. The research plan is mainly reviewed from the aspects of scientificity, innovation, and feasibility, according to the evaluation criteria.
(3) The results of the review will be announced on the official website of the Chinese Medical Association's Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Disease Branch, the official website of the Bethune Public Welfare Foundation, and the public account of the Pharmaceutical Division of CSPC. The foundation signs an agreement with the selected research unit based on the results of the review, and allocates research funding to the selected research unit in batches. The selected research unit must issue a formal invoice.