Osteoporosis is a very common health problem, and its incidence has exceeded heart disease and stroke. However, due to the concealment of the symptoms of osteoporosis, it is easy to be ignored, and it is too late to treat it until the osteoporosis is serious and even cause fractures.
In order to support innovative scientific research in the field of osteoporosis diagnosis and promote the development and progress of young and middle-aged doctors, starting from 2019, it will be co-sponsored by the Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Diseases Branch and Bethune Public Welfare Foundation. With the support of the Group Ouyi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., the “Excellent Talent Training Program for Young and Middle-aged Doctors of Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Diseases and the Bethune • Stone Osteoporosis Research Fund” were set up to donate innovative clinical research on osteoporosis Or basic research.
A notice of recruitment of project research topics for 2020 is hereby released. Applicants must read it carefully and fill in and submit application materials as required within the prescribed application time.
I. Application time
Project application acceptance will begin on January 1, 2020 and will end on March 30.
Scope of project funding
The disease areas funded by the project are osteoporosis-related departments such as endocrinology, osteoporosis, orthopedics, rheumatology, geriatrics, etc. The research content is innovative clinical research or basic research on osteoporosis, which is operable and beneficial To the patient.
3. Applicant conditions
(1) Young and middle-aged physicians under the age of 40;
(2) Units with clinical research qualifications, titles of deputy chief physician and below, resident doctor and above (excluding graduate students);
(3) osteoporosis-related departments such as endocrinology department, osteoporosis department, orthopedics department, rheumatology department, geriatric department;
(4) The research content is an innovative clinical research or basic research on osteoporosis, which is operable and beneficial to patients.
Fourth, application review criteria
(1) The expert appraisal committee will determine the range of funds that can be funded according to the evaluation criteria, and provide funding according to the actual budget of the project;
(2) The submitted project must have novel academic ideas, sufficient theoretical basis, clear research goals, specific research content, reasonable and feasible research methods, new research results and important progress can be made in the near future. Applicants and members of the research team have the research capabilities to implement this research, have a solid work foundation, reliable time guarantee, basic research conditions, and a reasonable budget.
(3) The subject to be declared shall also have the following characteristics: scientific, innovative, practical and feasible.
V. Funding Standards
The project is 18 months in length, with review activities lasting 2 months and research carried out for 16 months. In 2020, 25 innovative clinical or basic research projects for osteoporosis are planned to be funded. The funding amount (in RMB) is as follows:
11 clinical researches, each funded 50,000 yuan;
8 basic researches, each funded 30,000 yuan;
6 basic researches, each funded 20,000 yuan.
The applicant is on the official website of the "Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Disease Branch" (http://www.csobmr.org.cn/) or the "Bethune Public Welfare Foundation" official website (http: // www. bqejjh.org.cn/) Download and complete the application form by yourself. The applicant must send the project application form to the Secretariat of the Chinese Academy of Medical Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Diseases Branch gcflight @ 126. com, Wei Zhanying firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate "osteoporosis scientific research fund project", the contact person of the secretariat: Gao 13817342712, teacher Wei 18930170546, the final interpretation of the project belongs to the Chinese Medical Association osteoporosis and bone mineral salt Secretariat of the Disease Division. After the project application period ends, applications will no longer be accepted.
For specific collection time, please pay attention to the official website of the Chinese Medical Association Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Branch and the official website of the Bethune Charity Foundation.
1. Preliminary examination. The Chinese Medical Association's Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Branch is responsible for the preliminary review of the subject. Any one of the following conditions will be screened out:
(1) The applicant does not have the qualifications required by the application methods;
(2) The application procedures are incomplete and the application form does not meet the requirements;
(3) Does not meet the scope of scientific research funding;
(4) Obviously lacks an argumentation basis, or the research method and technical route are obviously unclear and cannot be reviewed;
(5) Does not have the research capabilities to implement the project, or lacks basic research conditions;
(6) Excessive application funding, scientific research fund cannot support;
(7) Applicants do not implement relevant regulations for the management of projects funded by the Science Fund and have not made corrections as required for projects that have already been funded; have not carried out research work seriously, have not obtained research results, or have not written a paper.
(8) Applicants must participate at the same time
2. Review. A random blind review is used. Three review experts score a blind review of a solution and take an average score. Finally, the top twenty-five subjects are selected.
Remarks: two rounds of review, preliminary review and review (only shortlisted in 35 subjects)
3. Sign opinions. The amount of funding needs to be given when the applicant fills in the report. The approved projects will be evaluated and funded according to three different levels of funding. The review expert will sign the project proposal and recommend the amount of funding in the application.
4. Summary report. After the review, the review committee shall analyze and summarize the application status and quality of the project for the current year, make comments on the project review for the next year, and submit a written report.
(1) The Chinese Medical Association's Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Division will review the application materials and organize relevant experts to review. The assessment methods are based on the double-blind principle, and the same court review does not evaluate the same court's application materials.
(2) The review expert committee will conduct scientific review of all applications, adhering to the principles of "fairness, impartiality, and openness" and selecting the best candidates. The research plan is mainly reviewed in terms of scientificity, innovation, feasibility, etc. according to the evaluation criteria.
(3) The results of the review will be announced on the official website of the Chinese Medical Association's Osteoporosis and Bone Mineral Salt Disease Branch, the official website of the Bethune Public Welfare Foundation, and the public account of the Pharmaceutical Division of CSPC. The foundation signs an agreement with the selected research unit based on the results of the review, and allocates research funding to the selected research unit in batches. The selected research unit must issue a formal invoice.